Throughout this week our class has written a Reading Response, completed a Math Assessment, and started to put our inquiry research to use. We got together in our research groups and began to draft out our piece about a big predicament that needs to be fixed such as global warming. Pancake breakfast is on Saturday, be sure to be there! Helping or eating. Have a nice day!
- Nov 14, 7:30-10am: Pancake Breakfast
- Nov 17, 8:30-9:30am: Picture Retake Day
- Nov 18: Geography Check Day
- Nov 19: Author Visit
- Nov 20, 2-3pm: Principal Chat
- Nov 25-30: No School (Thanskgiving and Grading Day)