This week in math we have been working on double digit division. We took a quiz on division to review what we have learned. In writing we have been editing our pieces and some students have shared with others for their advice. In reading we are working on determining the most important information in nonfiction text and are searching for the words tentative, timid, shrouded, scamper, toil, ambition, and defuse in our text. We had art-lit and worked on glass blowing with plastic. And our Progress Reports came home! Have a good weekend!
- December 16 Choir Concert
- December 16 Geography Club Check Day
- December 18 Winter Parties in Classrooms 1-3pm
- December 21-31 NO SCHOOL - Winter Break
- January 1 NO SCHOOL – Winter Break
- January 4 Staff and students back from Winter Break